Matar Paneer is one of North India’s most famous paneer dishes. Matar Paneer Recipe is great for those who can’t decide what to prepare for meals. It’s a simple preparation that can be made with everyday ingredients available in your kitchen. Whether it’s a simple weekday lunch or a special occasion such as birthday, house party, buffets, etc So, don’t wait and just try this delicious Matar Paneer recipe explained in detail.
How to make Matar Paneer at home:
There are many ways to prepare it and every restaurant, every family does it differently. Matar Paneer is the simplest of all paneer recipes and one of the most common gravy dishes. Let make Matar paneer in our style and enjoy the taste!
|Ingredients ( 4 servings)|
For masala paste
For Matar paneer
Directions – Matar Paneer:
Step 1 – Mix the spices ingredients and the onion until transparent:
- To prepare a delicious Matar paneer recipe, heat the oil in a pan.
- Add onion, garlic ginger paste, tomatoes cooked until onions and tomatoes are almost caramelized. Let it cool down. Grind it into a smooth paste.
step 2 – First boil the peas and then add the paneer to the masala:
- Mix well and add the dry masalas except for the garam masala and salt. Mix and sauté until the oil begins to separate from the sides.
- Next, add the peas and paneer. Mix gently. and add water. Adjust the spices and salt.
step 3 – Cook for 2-3 min & The Taste Matar paneer ready!:
- Add Garam Masala and mix it well for 2-3 min then last Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with your favourite Roti, Naan, Butter Tandoori Roti, Jeera rice, and Veg Pulao.