There is nothing more famous than tea after water when it comes to liquid refreshment. Tea is a drink made from the cured leaves of the camellia Sinensis plant combined with hot water. There are various types of tea that may help to boost your immune system. In comparison to coffee, Tea contains less amount of caffeine. Caffeine act on reducing sluggish feeling and boosting alertness. So tea is a smart choice for those people who want to avoid their caffeine consumption. Anti-aging and anti-oxidant attributes present in tea help to keep your skin smooth and healthy. Tea gives freshness to start-up the day. It also helps to reduce headaches or laziness and improve sleep and relaxation. Tea has a stimulating effect that fights various forms of cancer and heart diseases. We explain how to make tea step-by-step. Milk Tea Recipe
Here we discuss how to make tea:
Ingredients of tea:-
- Approximately half a cup of water
- One tablespoon of sugar
- One tablespoon of tea powder
- And one cardamom
- One clove
- Three to four cups of milk
Directions of Milk Tea Recipe :
1. In the first step take a saucepan to make tea as it is easy to boil tea in it and put the water in a pan.
2. Now add the 1tbsp tea powder or ½ tbsp sugar.
3. You can add some spices like cardamom, and cloves to give a good flavor. Now boil all ingredients together for 2 minutes.
4. Then add the milk and boil it again altogether.
5. In order to prevent it from spilling, lower the flame if it starts boiling.
6. Let it continue to boil for 3-4 minutes in medium flame till the tea leaves will not start to stick to the side of the pan.
7. After that, you can turn off the flame and strain the tea with a strainer.
8. The tea is now ready to be served.
Also Read: Benefits of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice