Nothing is annoying than to find blackheads on the nose, chin, and forehead. While you try to clean them, the more they appear again. They are very common in teenagers and people with oily skin. In this article :
Let Discuss How to Get Rid of Blackheads:
- What is a blackhead?
- What causes blackheads?
- Some home remedies for blackheads:
- How to avoid blackheads:
What is a Blackhead?
Blackheads are tiny bumps that show on your face due to clogged hair follicles. This happens when pores get clogged with dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria, these tiny bumps are called blackheads. Blackheads are a kind of acne that generally forms on the face, but they can also come out on the following body parts:
What Causes Blackheads?
There are several factors that often cause blackheads at the nose, chin, and forehead. These factors include:
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance during puberty, pregnancy, or menstrual cycle can cause blackheads on their
- Bad drainage of the lymphatic system: This makes it hard for your body to get rid of toxins.
- Depression and Stress: Cells that produce Sebum have stress receptors. Therefore, depression and stress can easily lead to black
- Poor diet: If you do not follow a balanced nutrition diet, this can lead to an imbalance in the small intestine, which leads to black
Some Home Remedies for Blackheads:
Here are some home remedies for you to deal with the annoying, tricky problem of blackheads:
- Take a spoon of brown sugar and honey. Add two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix well. Apply to the face in circular movements, massage for five minutes. Rinse with Luke water.
- Baking soda is a natural exfoliate. Take a spoon of baking soda with half spoon of lemon fresh juice. Apply this mixture to the blackheads area. Once dry, rinse off with lukewarm water. This should be done twice a week.
- One egg white and mix it with a spoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture to the nose, chin, and forehead. After 2 – 3 minutes apply the second layer of this mixture. After 15 – 20 mint rinse off or peeling
- In a bowl mix sugar and coconut oil to make a natural scrub for blackheads
- Rub the slices of tomato on your face; leave it for 15- 20 mint rinse off with cold water.
How to Avoid Blackheads:
When trying to remove blackheads there are certain things that you should not be doing as it can make the situation worse.
- Never try to remove blackheads by using tweezers.
- Never exfoliation by using harsh or abrasive ingredients, it causes damage to your skin instead of clearing out the blackheads.
- Avoid too hot or very cold water when washing your face.
- Avoid squeezing or popping blackheads.
- Wash your face twice a day with gentle face wash.
- Replenish skin moisture after each wash by applying a suitable moisturizer.
- Using gels or skin creams with salicylic acid can help.